head

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hell Run take 2 - 9.29.12


Who hasn't updated this blog in more than a year?  This girl.  So--don't expect a lot of details.  Would you read them anyway, I doubt it.

This was the second time my hubby and I raced this.  I knew there were hills.  I knew there was mud.  I knew there was the god forsaken rope wall.  I did it anyway.

I didn't have  plan.  Just finish without blowing a knee.  I told Jason not to wait on me this time.  He handles hills better than I do, never mind the obstacles.  I wanted him to run his own race, so we split up right away.

All went well.  I didn't see Jason again until I got to the last obstacle.  A 20' wall that you had to scale with a rope.  Fortunately, Jason tipped me off to use the side of my foot for support (a 2" x 4") rather than my toe so it was easy.  There once on a photo on FB, but it's gone now.  

The Swag



The Details




My bib: 2038
181/266 overall
My chip time: 47:0014:56 pace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...